Training & Recruitment Coordinator
St. Thomas, ON
HCR Personnel Solutions Inc., a leader in the Industrial Temporary Staffing industry, has an immediate opening for a Recruiting and Training Coordinator in the St. Thomas office. If you have excellent customer service skills, a sense of urgency and experience working in a fast-paced environment, then this may be the new opportunity that you are looking for. HCR offers a competitive compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to grow and develop with in the role.
Monday – Friday; 8:30am – 5pm
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Handle incoming calls and inquiries to ensure prompt and complete customer service.
- Complete preliminary screening and evaluation of potential candidates.
- Documents details of interview and evaluates candidate’s qualifications and suitability for employment.
- Facilitate pre-employment orientation sessions.
- Enter complete and accurate data into computer/ files.
- Network and source candidates through external job postings, online recruiting resources, employment centers, training schools, job fairs, and employee referrals.
- Develop and execute a recruitment plan that will meet current staffing levels and develop a talent pool for future client needs.
- Compile statistical information on effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Stay informed of recruiting trends to contribute to the development of sourcing strategies
- Participation and representation at networking events, job fairs and community events.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager and Staffing Consultants to be aware of current and forecasted staffing needs.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving skills, with an exceptional ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Previous work experience within manufacturing recruiting, ideally within the automotive industry, a strong asset.
- Minimum three years' experience in a staffing environment preferred.
- University degree or college diploma is preferred.
If you are driven by the desire to succeed, please forward your resume along with your salary expectation, in confidence, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest however only successful candidates will be contacted.