Staffing Consultant (fulltime Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5 p.m.)
Purpose of Position: To co-ordinate the needs of field employees and clients to ensure an effective and efficient staffing service. Daily presence on site at our manufacturing client location to ensure continuity and seamless transition for new employees. Build client relations and proactively work to forecast upcoming needs with a large emphasis on building positive relationships with key stakeholders and end users. This is a fast-paced environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
In a team- based work environment where the emphasis is on excellent customer service:
- Receives client job order requests and thoroughly analyses client requirements.
- Performs detailed searches for suitable candidates from data base.
- Provides necessary information to employee to ensure employee has all pertinent job information prior to start of assignment.
- Confirms job orders with clients; follows up with client to ensure continual customer satisfaction.
- Tracks employee work-related activities and status to ensure reliability
- Enters complete and accurate data into computer/ files
- Interviews prospective employees for suitability with client requirements.
Skills and Knowledge:
Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent (post-secondary education preferred).
6 months experience or Human Resources background or in a staffing service organization.
Excellent organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; excellent English communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills. Computer literacy.
Great multi-tasking skills
Excellent attention to detail
Advanced Excel knowledge
Excellent client orientation and customer service skills
Staffing or human resource experience is an asset
Previous customer service experience is an asset
Reliable Transportation is a must.
Please email all resumes in confidence to email@example.com
No phone calls please, we will be in touch with qualified candidates only.