Site Coordinator – Scheduler
Are you an experienced scheduler looking to join the staffing industry? Do you posses an interpersonal savvy that allow you to develop lasting relationships with your clients? Are you looking for a position that allows you to spend some time out of the office?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then working for HCR Personnel solutions might be the perfect fit for YOU!
Site Coordinator- Scheduler Position Summary
Under the direction of the client and Branch Manager, the Site Scheduler will be responsible for the development of a detailed production schedule to support production plan as a Supplier. A daily schedule will be formulated and adjusted where necessary in conjunction with the business unit groups.
- Responsible to maintain and update all system related production scheduling master data in company specific program
- Develop schedule with demonstrated output, working collaboratively with the Client ensuring that all planning standards are up-to-date
- Inform all key stakeholders of any changes to the production plan in a timely manner
- Estimate required work in process needed for daily production and inform Production Supervisors/Business Unit Leaders.
- Ensure continuous improvement on labour acquisition and update KPIs
- Build client relations and proactively work to forecast upcoming needs with a large emphasis on building positive relationships with key stakeholders and end users.
- Tracks employee work-related activities and status to ensure reliability; builds client and employee rapport using empathy; provides field employees with constructive feedback based on client information; resolves employee and client problems such as absenteeism, dissatisfied employees, employee failure to report for work and payroll queries.
- Payroll verification and processing
- Enters complete and accurate data into computer/ files (e.g., job application forms, opening/closing job orders, updating load sheets).
- Performs detailed searches for suitable candidates from files and data bases.
- Provides necessary information to employee to ensure employee has all pertinent job information prior to start of assignment.
- Confirms job orders with clients; follows up with client (by telephone) to ensure continual customer satisfaction
Although some time is spent in the plant, most of the required work is conducted in a well-ventilated, climate controlled office environment.
Advantages to working for HCR Personnel Solutions?
- Permanent position
- Continuous training opportunities
- Monthly Bonus
- Full benefits package upon completion of probationary period
Check out what it's like to work at HCR Personnel Solutions by following our instagram account @hcr_personnel
No phone calls please, we will be in touch with qualified candidates only.