Press Shop Technician
Unemployed and seeking gainful employment in a strong team-oriented environment? Looking for a career in the automotive industry? HCR Personnel Solutions, is recruiting Press Shop Technicians to start as soon as possible!
The Press Shop Technician will be working in a warehouse/factory on an assembly line making car parts. We are looking for candidates who can work in a fast paced environment and can lift up to 40 lbs. This is a permanent position that requires a three shift rotation. Candidates must be able to work mornings, afternoons, and nights.
No experience necessary- on site training provided.
- Support parts manufacturing process as required
- Monitor the product line to ensure the press is cleared and fed
- Manually load, unload, and move product as needed
- Complete Quality Checks on product for quality assurance
- Adhere to all safety standards and regulations
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Ability to lift upwards of 40 lbs. repetitively
Why work for HCR Personnel Solutions?
HCR Personnel Solutions is one of the leading staffing companies within the GTA. We provide jobs in the industrial sector working with large manufacturing organizations offering qualified candidates exciting job opportunities with world class companies.
- We pay weekly
- 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque
- Multiple client opportunities
- Career focused contracts
- Referral incentives
- Immediate opportunities available
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, we want to hear from you!