Pipe Fitter/MIG Welder
Brampton, ON L6T 5R3
HCR Personnel Solutions is one of the leading staffing companies within the GTA. We provide jobs in the industrial sector working with large manufacturing organizations offering qualified candidates exciting job opportunities with world class companies.
Our client located at Steeles and Torbram has a need for a Pipe Fitter/MIG + TIG Welder
Shift: Afternoon Monday - Thursday 3:15pm-2am.
- Must have completed school training in a welding program or 3 years experience of MIG / TIG welding
- Welding ticket/certification preferred but not required
- Weld quality must be good (weld test required)
- Must be comfortable welding steel, some galvanized steel
- Must have experience with Pipe Fitting
- Must have welding helmet & welding jacket
- Must be available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use MIG + TIG welding equipment to manufacture parts and assemblies as required, meeting defined production schedules
- Prepare and setup necessary tools and equipment for welding jobs
- Lay out, position, align, and fit components together
- Bolt, clamp, and tack weld parts to secure in position for welding
- Repair product by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
- Familiarity with the use of Jigs & fixtures
- Comply with requirements as outlined in the company handbook and the OHSA
- Practice good housekeeping
- Use brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting, threading and welding
- Use tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, benders, and welders.
All Interested Candidates are invited to e-mail their Resume to Info@HCR.ca or apply in person at our office:
HCR Personnel Solutions Inc.
19 Four Seasons Place, 2nd Floor (Burnhamthorpe & East Mall), Etobicoke ON M9B 6E7