Automotive Manufacturing Technician
HCR Personnel Solutions is currently searching for full time Automotive Manufacturing Technicians for our client in Milton.
You will be required to operate press machines to construct and assemble metal for different automotive parts.
No Experience necessary- on site training provided!!
All shifts available- Day, Afternoon, and Night
- Product assembly
- Completing quality checks
- Loading/unloading products on and off the assembly line
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be comfortable with repetitive bending, lifting and twisting
- Multiple shifts available
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to Milton for work
Why work for HCR Personnel Solutions?
HCR Personnel Solutions has been in the staffing industry for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on finding the best people for the job.
- We pay weekly
- 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque
- Multiple client opportunities available
- Temporary assignment opportunities with the potential for long term growth
- Referral incentives available
- Career focused contracts
If you think you would be a good fit for this position please apply today!