Recruiting and Training Coordinator
HCR Personnel Solutions Inc., a leader in the Industrial Temporary Staffing industry, has an immediate opening for a Recruiting and Training Coordinator in the Etobicoke office.
- Develop and execute a recruitment plan that will meet current staffing levels and develop a talent pool for future client needs.
- Constantly network and source candidates through external job postings, online recruiting resources, employment centers, training schools, job fairs, and employee referrals.
- Stay informed of recruiting trends to contribute to the development of sourcing strategies
- Work closely with the Branch Manager and Staffing Consultants to be aware of current and forecasted staffing needs.
- Compile statistical information on effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Provide exceptional customer service and build rapport with both employees and clients.
- Onsite client support.
- Screen and pre-qualify resumes.
- Interviews prospective employees for suitability with client requirements and administer various testing tools.
- Conduct new employee orientation/training sessions.
- Previous work experience within manufacturing recruiting, ideally within the automotive industry, a strong asset.
- Minimum three years' experience in a staffing environment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving skills, with an exceptional ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a sense of urgency and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- University degree or college diploma is preferred.
- Ability to work outside regular business hours, as required.
- Own transportation required.
If you are driven by the desire to succeed, please forward your resume with salary expectations, in confidence, to: email@example.com
HCR Personnel Solutions Inc.
19 Four Seasons Place, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON M9B 6E7
Please do not apply online through the HCR website. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest however only successful candidates will be contacted.