HCR Milton is looking for a temporary ongoing Recruiter to start as soon as possible.
• Creating recruitment plans involving a variety of marketing mediums utilizing non-traditional methods
• Measuring ROI for all recruitment initiatives
• Post on job boards, being creative when sourcing candidates.
• Matching qualified candidates to the job requirements of our clients and dispatching accordingly
• Provide exceptional customer service to our employees
• Knowledge of social media; active recruitment versus passive recruitment
• Must be able to provide all required training and facilitate new employees on boarding in large group settings
• Proven experience in a fast-paced environment
• Strong recruitment skills with attention to detail
• Ability to work outside regular business hours, as required.
• Proven problem-solving skills, with an exceptional ability to multi-task
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Sense of urgency, quality and detail-oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Own transportation required
• University degree or college diploma is a strong asset
• Preference will be given to those with specific staffing experience
If you are driven by the desire to succeed, please forward your resume, in confidence, to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-876-4661