310 Main Street East Suite 106, Milton, ON, L9T 1P4 Milton, ON L9T 1P4
Looking for work minutes from Brampton and Mississauga? Looking get your foot in the door with a fast growing automotive company? Well we've got the right job for you!!
What’s in it for me?
HCR Personnel Solutions Inc. has been in the staffing industry for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on finding the best people for the job. Here’s why we’re perfect for you:
- Our Clients offer a clean and safe environment with CoVid-19 Precautions in place.
- We strive to maintain consistent work for all employees.
- We pay weekly through direct deposit.
- 4% Vacation.
- Multiple client locations in a variety of accessible markets.
- Immediate work available with shifts that meet your needs.
- Temporary assignments that often lead to permanent full-time opportunities.
- Opportunity to gain new experience with world class companies such as Magna.
- Referral Incentives.
- Virtual access to paystubs and tax documents.
- Automotive Co-op placements are available in certain markets.
- Friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff who care.
- And many more!
Our automotive clients have immediate openings for certified forklift drivers in the Milton area.
- Day Shift: 6:30am-2:30pm
- Afternoon Shift: 2:30pm-10:30pm
- Night Shift: 10:30pm-6:30am
- Pay $20.00/hour - $21.15 + 4% Vacation Pay!
* Available starting ASAP
The Ideal Candidate
- Reliable, hardworking and dedicated.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Focused and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Using a forklift, tugger or reach truck to load, unload and move products and materials
- Pick orders, stocking, packing and unpacking goods
- Stocking, packing and unpacking goods
- Transporting and distributing material
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Valid forklift license from a forklift training center (counterbalance, reach, narrow aisle, tugger, etc)
- Must be available to rotate between shifts
- Ability to handle heavy loads with good manual dexterity, attention to detail and hand eye co-ordination
Opportunity to be hired on full time after 3 months!
All interested candidates are invited to clink the link to apply: hcr.avionte.com/talent/apply/application
E-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to apply in person at our office:
310 Main Street East Suit 106A
COVID-19 application protocols in place (i.e. masks, social distancing, regular sanitization)
HCR Personnel Solutions is one of the leading staffing companies within the GTA. We provide jobs in the industrial sector working with large manufacturing organizations offering qualified candidates exciting job opportunities with world class companies.
Follow us on Instagram & Twitter: hcr_personnel or LinkedIn and Facebook HCR Personnel Solutions to learn more about what we do and how we find the right people for the right jobs.