Accounting/ Administrative Clerk
Our Mississauga client is looking for an Accounting administrator that is able to start as soon as possible. This is a temporary position that could lead to permanent for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Accounts Payable - receiving invoices, matching it with backup paperwork, organizing inputting invoices, printing cheques, manage vendor accounts.
Accounts Receivable – Serve as back up for applying payments from daily deposits into Visual Shop
Invoicing - Serve as backup for the billing department entering and mailing customer invoices
Administration – answering phones, directs calls and responds to customer inquiries, maintains supply inventory, processes VISA payments, daily bank deposits, provides some IT support, responsible for filing and maintaining files
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, as well as other Billing Systems
1+ years Administrative experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent experience, with a basic understanding of accounting procedures (such as book keeping)
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision to meet established daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Results oriented and able to make process improvements
- Excellent telephone manner and command of the English language is a must for this position.
Please email resumes to email@example.com or call Jenna Carr at 905-876-4661 with any questions. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for a telephone interview will be contacted.